Saturday 15 August 2015

Well done Australia

So the women win when the men lose. The only time the England women beat the Aussies this summer was when the men lost.

Anyway, I'm hear to say how pleased I am that the Wallabies following in the baggy green wearers footsteps by following up a splendid win with an embarrassing defeat.
I had started to get worried ahead of our fun dates in the World Cup, especially when the first scrum pushed the All Blacks all over the place. Good to see you back on your recent form. We'll have none of this 'peaking for the World cup' nonesense from you southern hemisphere types, thank you.
South Africa had the right idea, losing at home to Argentina last week. I can't wait to see the follow up in Buenos Aires this afternoon.

There's another cricket match isn't there. I hope it's soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.