Sunday 9 August 2015

The Darkest Time I can remember in Australian cricket for the last 20 years.......

The feeling here is still disbelief at just how poor our team was, we went into this series with an expectation and it has been torched.

I wonder what the old guard think of this limp performance - no evidence of playing proudly for you country from what I saw.

They should hold their heads in shame, I can't wait to see how they feel coming back here, the public has had enough.

England no doubt will be on a well deserved high, our only chance at the oval is if the England players are hung over, even then they would be hard to beat.....

Everytime I wake up I wished this was just a bad dream, what a shocking mess.......................

3 comments:

  1. Stay tuned for the mother of all hidings at Eden park😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now look at that Rugby team cheering up a nation! That was impressive. World Cup round the corner, I bet that 15 man game is all over your back pages right now.
    We're playing the French this weekend, so it's taking over from cricket right now.

    Reading your original post almost made me feel sorry for you. Then I remembered that winning The Ashes is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are onto a winner for 2019.....have some players get some county experience, practise with the duke ball in the domestic games, hang on, didn't Siddle do a recent stint and not get selected.....

    Of we win at the oval that will be something
    When did the ABs last loose two in a row

    How is the developer enjoying the shambles

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.