Thursday 18 June 2015

Essex v Derbyshire day two match report

I got chicken pox off of my two boys so I didn't go.
I've also had to chuck my Kent v The Australians tickets back in to the pool at work. Can't really take a jolly after 5 days (and counting) of not turning up!!

I wouldn't recommend chicken pox to anyone, but it did have the nice side effect of being able to lay either on the sofa or in the bed and watch every single ball of the 4th England v NZ ODI.  What a super run chase. I'm all excited for Saturday's dissapointing finale.

Also, good to hear the Cricket Writers on TV getting some early shots across Australian bows:
How wonderful it is to see the Kiwi's playing tough cricket, but in such good spirit. None of that awful snarling Australian nonsense. What a disgrace in the Ashes. How awful in the World Cup Final. I hope England don't allow themselves to be dragged down to their level.
They do play some good cricket though. And finally. WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT PIGGY SMITH!

Speaking of snarling Aussies. State of Origin was another cracket. At the MCG?? What will they think of next! They'll be letting Victorians PLAY in it next :)

3 week's today, boys, and we'll all be tapping away about what a fantastic, awful, entertaining, disgraceful day it's been. Joe Root and David Warner had proper fisticuffs on the square! All the Aussie fielders piled in and Cook started waving his bat around shouting "how's this for aggressive batting you Aussie bleeders"
(I'm still a tad delirious from the chicken pox fever)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.