Monday 9 March 2015

What a SHAMBLES!

We moved the Ashes tour for this. We moved and lost 5-0 FOR THIS!!!!

We planned for FOUR YEARS for this!!!!

Then, at the last minute we panic and sack the captain and change everything and go from runners up in a Champions Final we should have won, but choked in (I know it was at home, but still) to a laughing stock.
I haven't the words for it.

I know the players were out there, but the ECB have been a disgrace in how they've thrown away all the planning so late.
What a mess.

We've got an Ashes to win. Hopefully the rest of the World Cup will be fun!

2 comments:

  1. One of the darkest days in English cricket. I have to be honest, I bet on the match thinking I would lose some cash but ended up winning. Plenty for the cricket writers on TV to trawl through. Let England's thoughts turn to the summer, plenty of data to examine



    ReplyDelete
  2. at what point do they realise that ditching players doesn't work, ditching captains doesn't work, trying all kinds of coaching doesn't work. there is something more fundamentally poisonous within English cricket that I think has been there for years and only fleetingly covered up by a couple of great teams.



    I say start again completely. move management and selection control under the welsh (bear with me here) inject foriegn coaching from coaches with fundamentally oposing styles and abolish central contracts.

    It can't get worse. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.